Rate the following questions 1 through 5, 5 being the best
• How will you manage the possibility of increased workload?
• What is your stress level at the moment?
• Have you a positive work / life balance?
• Are you managing your emails in a positive way?
• Do you manage your flexible and fixed tasks, or do they manage you?
• Do you spend enough time deciding and prioritizing when it comes to getting the right task done at the right time?
• Have you a system to handle daily interruptions?
Would you like to gain 40 to 70 productivity minutes per day?
Let me introduce you to our WorkingSm@rt With outlook program
Please email or call or go to my blog http://kelownaoutlooktraining.blogspot.com/
“IT CAN BE DONE”
Priority Management is a global training company teaching people how to increase
Productivity and at the same time reduce stress and gain control over their day.
Okanagan Training Solutions - Priority Management Interior BC
250 762-5096 or 1-877-762-5096